Commercial finance for business growth
Taking your business to the next level requires planning, dedication and a lot of hard work – it also requires investment, and one of the most common ways to secure funds is with some kind of commercial finance. Whether you need to purchase new equipment, recondition machinery, buy new premises, or simply improve liquidity, we can help you access the right commercial finance product at the right price.
Our independent service cuts through all the complexity, making the process of obtaining commercial finance as efficient and straightforward as possible.
Best rates, less hassle
As a specialist commercial finance broker, TysonCooper is ideally placed to find you the best finance deal to suit your needs – doing all the legwork and leaving you free to focus on growing your business, so you don’t have to spend your time gathering information from lenders and weighing up every single possibility.
While we have whole-market access – which includes a greater choice of lenders than businesses are able to access directly – we know which commercial finance providers have an appetite to lend to your type of business, so no time is wasted on enquiries that are unlikely to be fruitful. Additionally, as we have existing relationships with lenders and take the time to get to know your business well, we know exactly how to pitch to each lender to maximise your chances of success – ensuring you secure finance efficiently and at the best possible rate.
Commercial finance solutions
We can offer a range of products including:
- Asset finance – invest in new equipment and secure the loan either wholly or largely on that asset
- Vehicle finance – fund new cars, pick-ups, light commercials or HGVs with a finance lease or lease purchase
- Commercial mortgages – move into new premises (or expand into additional ones) with a loan secured against the non-residential property
- Development finance – access funding for commercial property maintenance, extension, change of use, or new build development
- Factoring and invoice discounting – ease cash flow by receiving invoice payments more quickly
- Bridging loans – quickly fill a gap in financing, such as when funding a start-up or financing tax liabilities
- Refinance – unlock cash from an asset that has no finance secured against it, or lengthen the term of an asset finance deal