At Tyson Cooper Ltd we are committed in offering a professional service, sourcing vehicles and funding options which fits our customers individual needs and circumstances.
Our aim is best set out in our mission statement:
To establish a competitive tendering model, striving for customer satisfaction by offering a tailor-made solution to suit personal and business requirements.
These words reflect the culture and philosophy that is central to our activity. We recognise, however, that to fulfil this objective we must:
• Invest in the training and development of our staff to ensure they are competent and focused on the importance of treating every customer fairly
• Monitor calls and activities to ensure that each sales enquiry is treated consistently and that any advice given is in the customers’ best interests
• Continually assess the services we provide to ensure we can meet changing requirements
• Provide documentation to clearly and unambiguously explain how our Terms and Conditions
• Empower our staff to ensure any concerns raised by a customer are immediately addressed
We constantly monitor our ability to achieve these standards through:
• Regular assessments on individual performance
• Benchmarking performance against quality standards
• Internal and external audits
• Customer reviews and testimonials